Friday, June 18, 2010

Florida

We are in Florida this week, enjoying a visit with my grandpa. Gracie is enjoying herself IMMENSELY!! Yesterday, we went to the beach for the first time since the stroke. I was very concerned that she was going to hate it, because she has a hard time with the sun now. I bought her a pair of sunglasses and a cute visor though, and she actually wore them. The kids played in the sand (Josiah ate a pound and a half and is now constipated, LOL), Gracie went right out into the water (with me, of course) and they even saw their first dolphins!! There were three, so close to shore, we thought that one was going to become a landlubber!!

Last night, we visited Bible Baptist Church in Deland. They had a very nice nursery for the kids, but when we were leaving, Gracie made sure to tell us " That was so nice, but it was not MY Baptist church."

I will post pictures as soon as I can. There's no WiFi in my grandpa's neighborhood (the humanity!!), so I am using his computer. I hate to upload all my pictures to him, so I will wait. I actually just read a good post on Yada Yada Yada about waiting on the Lord. Guess I should try it!

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Ammupappa