Saturday, May 15, 2010

Fun times...

We had a great day today, at a graduation party for a dear friends daughter ( whom I also consider a dear friend!). Grace was so excited all day, she was going to a "ration party"---that made me laugh, if she only knew what that actually means. I was worried before we left for the party, wondering if she would be able to play with the other kids and have a good time. I also worried about the sun and her eyesight. Well, one of these days I will learn to give my worries to God!! He handles them much better than I do! Does it look like she had fun??




And Josiah had a great time too---I have never seen my son so DIRTY!!

1 comment:

blessed beyond measure said...

LOL look at my kids face just a few pics up.....believe me they come clean hehe..I am so glad our kids had such a good time....

 
Blog Design by Ammupappa