Saturday, December 31, 2011

Lessons learned in 2011...

This year I learned....
That no matter how hard I try to convince Him otherwise, God is always right.

I learned...
Two wrongs never make it right...they just make a mess.

I learned...
I have the tendency to be a "bad weather Christian." I sure do run to God with my tail between my legs when something goes wrong! I'm quite sure that he feels awfully abandoned by me on the good days, though.

I learned...
That the real struggle actually begins when you finally get to the end of yourself.

In 2012- my goal is simply this. Keep it simple. Get back to just living, laughing, and loving. My verse for the year is " Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer." I see a true need for me to rein in my thought life, so that I can rein my tongue, which will therefore affect my actions.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Ammupappa