Monday, November 16, 2009

Something is wrong

 I really don't know what to do. All Grace can do is lay in the bed, hold her head, and scream. A deep, guttural scream. I'm honestly not sure that my baby girl even recognizes me. I have gone out to get the nurse about 15 times, and she still says that this normal for the flu. I'd like to believe that. The doctor should be in to round in a few minutes though...and if she doesn't take me seriously, we ARE walking out of here and going to Rochester.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Michelle, I'm SO sorry you had to deal with so much ignorance before you were able to get some answers. We know our children best, and if dr.s and nurses would just accept it, it would make things so much easier for our children when things go wrong... .

 
Blog Design by Ammupappa