Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December 1st...

I can't believe it's December 1 already! Today was a good day for Gracie. When she first woke up and I said "good morning", she said it back. Then she told me "I waked up" and that she missed me. SO sweet!  The occupational therapist came in and brought her a high chair to sit in. She ate breakfast and a snack like a pro for Grandma, sitting up in the chair. When I got back later, she wasn't quite as interested in her lunch...but she had already had quite a bit to eat. She sat in the chair and talked to me though. I was amazed at the things she can remember.

I'm sure that there is so much more to tell, but I am exhausted.

Oh, Peyton came through her surgery. They are VERY hopeful for a full recovery. Thanks for praying.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Ammupappa